Your home and the contents probably represent your largest personal investments. At Blue Moon Insurance, we want to help you protect your property — inside and out.

What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?

Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners Insurance will protect your home in the case of theft, fire, water, and weather damage and other disasters. (Depending on the location, you may need to add flood and earthquake insurance for full coverage since most standard policies don’t cover these particular natural events.)

This type of insurance can also protect you from liability in the case that a visitor is injured while on your property.

Your possessions are also covered by your homeowner’s policy. In the event that your things are stolen or damaged, your policy will help you to replace those that can be replaced.

Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance is an interesting name for a type of insurance that covers valuables that may not be covered under your typical homeowner’s policy. This also means that if you carry property with you, it will still be covered. For instance, if you lose the large diamond from your ring, this property will be covered, no matter where the loss occurred.

Other examples that may indicate a need for Inland Marine Insurance include ownership of extremely valuable art, expensive collections, jewelry, furs, antiques, musical instruments, and/or high-end electronics.

Vacation and Second Homes

If you have other homes, including vacation homes, you may want to insure these properties and the contents as well. Call us to discuss the location and the particulars of these properties. We can help you rest easy, even when you aren’t in your other homes.

Renter’s Insurance

Even if you don’t own your dwelling, you still need to protect the contents, and yourself from any possible liability. Renters Insurance is your answer.

For more information on any type of homeowner’s insurance, call us at 859-236-2770. We will be happy to help you!