Farm and Rural Property

Rural Property and Farm Insurance in Boyle County, KY

Farms require insurance designed to cover real property such as:

  • Houses
  • Barns
  • Sheds

In addition, farmers may need specialized insurance such as:

  • Animal and Livestock Insurance
  • Farm Implement and Equipment Insurance
  • Farmer’s Comprehensive Personal Liability Insurance
  • Silo Insurance
  • Tenant Insurance
  • Hand tools

If you need to discuss how to cover your farming business, property and potential income, call us. We will be happy to customize an insurance package to meet your needs.